American Insurance Agents Association’s Terms & Conditions
By using this website, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
No Warranty: AMERICAN INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION (AIAA) makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to, content, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, usefulness, use or results to be obtained from AIAA, or that the information will be error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranty: AMERICAN INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION (AIAA) AND ITS MANAGEMENT (including their owners, sponsors and contributors) disclaim any warranties, express or implied, of quality, performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Disclaimer of Liability: AMERICAN INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION (AIAA) AND ITS MANAGEMENT (and their owners, sponsors and contributors) shall not be liable to you: in respect of any claim, demand or action, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the claim, demand or action alleging any loss, injury or damages, direct or indirect, which may result from the use or possession of the products, services or information; or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts or savings, or any other direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of your use of or inability to use the products, services or information, or any defect in the products, services or information, or the breach of these terms or conditions, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, even if AIAA or its management have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference to any products, services, processes, and/or hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and/or supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by AIAA OR ITS MANAGEMENT (and their owners, shareholders, sponsors and contributors). Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor.
The AIAA name and logo, and other trademarks and trade names owned by the American Insurance Agents Association may not be used in any manner without prior consent of AIAA.
All material ("material" includes all pages, information and documents) in the AIAA website and other materials is provided for the exclusive and immediate personal use of AIAA members, associates and affiliates only. This material may not be reproduced, re-used, redistributed, or distributed to a third party without AIAA's permission.
We may change these policies from time to time by updating this page. Your continued use of this site after we post any revised policy means that you accept our revised policy.
AIAA is a Texas for Profit Corporation with its principal offices at 150 Palm Blvd, Missouri City, Texas 77459. AIAA’s phone number is (855) FOR- AIAA and the website is www.AIAA.us.
Ownership, License, Use
This website is owned and operated by AIAA. AIAA owns all AIAA, AMERICAN INSURANCE AGENTS ASSOCIATION and various other AIAA trade names, trademarks, and service marks and reserves all rights to such marks. This website and all materials appearing on it are protected by copyright and may not be used without our prior written permission. Any other trademarks or copyrighted materials appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without permission.
You may access and use the materials and information on our website as it appears there for your own personal use, educational advancement, or professional development. Any materials that you download for your own use must maintain all copyright or other notices. Except as we expressly permit, redistribution, retransmission, commercial exploitation, linking, or other uses are strictly prohibited.
You shall not copy or edit the materials, or integrate them into any other media. You shall not claim ownership or authorship, or otherwise use the materials except as we expressly permit. You shall not hack into our website, or otherwise gain unauthorized access to or make improper use of our content or website.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE that before you submit this application, you are holding AIAA, its management, it
We provide you access to the information and materials on our site “AS IS” basis without any representations or warranties. AIAA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our information, materials, and services at any time without notice. We are not responsible or liable for any interruption or discontinuation of the website. We also have the right to terminate your access to all or part of our website without notice. While we offer a wide variety of useful information, materials, and services, we make no promises about the content, your ability to secure a position, or advance in your career. By using this site, you confirm that you have not relied on any of its content.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
AIAA shall not be liable for any damages, including special, incidental or consequential damages, or lost profits that are in anyway related to the distribution, use, or inability to use the information or materials on this website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In all events, our total liability is limited to the amount, if any, that you actually paid us for accessing this website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS/PRODUCTS/SERVICES
We occasionally link to third party sites. This is to provide you with additional information but does not mean that we endorse or are otherwise affiliated with such websites/products/services. We have no responsibility for the content or activities on those sites or the quality of the products or services they provide.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction wherever you are located, and you agree that you will not access or use this site, its information, or materials in violation of such laws.
We may revise these terms at any time without notice. By continuing to access and use this site, you consent to these policies. Your obligations may not be sublicensed or assigned without our prior permission. These policies constitute the entire agreement between us governing your access and use of our site and its information and material. If any provision of these policies is unenforceable, it shall be modified to provide AIAA with the greatest protection possible. Your obligations to respect our intellectual property (trademarks, copyrights, website content) continue even after you stop using the site or our materials. These policies are governed by the laws of the United States of America, and any dispute between us shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in Houston, Texas. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of those courts. If you have violated or threatened to violate these policies, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief against you; this is in addition to any claims for damages that we may have. You agree to pay all of our costs of enforcement, including reasonable attorney fees.
AIAA is committed to protecting your personal information.
All non public, personal information captured on this web site is kept private and confidential. Information is not disseminated to non approved third parties.
What We Collect
When you register with us, we collect selected limited information. First, the site collects contact information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone and fax numbers. Second, the site collects information about the type of work you do (i.e. advertising, marketing research, student, etc.) and your marketing responsibilities.
How We Use the Information
We use your information to provide you with a better experience at our site.
We use information collected during registration to verify that you have the rights to access AIAA-member only content, and that you qualify for various AIAA-member discounts, promotions and other benefits.
Use of your IP Address
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
Our Refund Payment Policy:
We will refund your payment in full within 24 hours for any reason. After 24 hours there is NO REFUND and you will need to contact the vendor.
Site Monitoring & Maintenance
We use your registration information to measure the user traffic of various sections of the site. This information is used on an aggregate level only, and the site does not record the specific content viewed by any individual user.
We offer a wide variety of products and services which may be offered either directly, through an affiliate acting on our behalf, or by third parties to whom we have established links from our website to make their products and services available to you.
User Convenience/Affiliate Partners
Our website includes links to selected Affiliate Partners (designated by the “powered by” logo). In some circumstances, we will forward to our affiliates information to pre-register our users on the affiliate’s site. This is done to reduce the number of clicks for users, or to qualify users for various promotional benefits (discounts, etc.).
Affiliate Partners Sites/Trusted Service Providers
Affiliate Partners are responsible for their own policies and procedures during e-commerce transactions. Review the Affiliate Partners' policies regarding e-commerce transactions on any Affiliate Partner’s site. We are not responsible for products and services transactions that are conducted at any third party websites.
We may also employ
other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf.
Examples of such services include fulfilling orders, delivering packages,
sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer
lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance (including direct and
targeted marketing), processing credit card payments, and providing customer
service. These Trusted Service Providers have access to selected personal
information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other
In certain circumstances, we may share your customer information with Trusted Service Providers that need access to your information to provide operational or other support services. We also may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Your personal information collected during site registration or when you sign up for our membership will not be sold to third parties for e-mail marketing or telemarketing campaigns.
Advertisers on our website, which may include traditional banner-style ads, listings in directories, or advertisements in the newsletter, are responsible for their own policies and procedures during e-commerce transactions. We recommend that you review the advertiser's policy regarding e-commerce transactions on such advertiser sites. We are not responsible for products and services transactions that are conducted at advertiser websites.
When you view our website we might store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie" or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of information, collected by a web browser and stored on your hard drive, not on our site. Cookies do not spy on you or otherwise invade your privacy, and they cannot invade your hard drive and steal information. Rather, they help you navigate a website more easily.
This website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as "perfect security" on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
E-Mail Communications from the American Insurance Agents Association (AIAA)
We offer educational programs and events that may be of use to individuals to develop new skills or advance their careers. Information from registration is used to determine whom to contact, typically via e-mail, with an invitation to participate.
For our email communications, AIAA members, registered users of www.AIAA.us and other AIAA customers may opt out at any time by sending a written request to AIAA management. This may not allow a user to opt out of receiving transactional e-mail, such as registration confirmation, product, service, or membership benefit updates, and responses to direct requests.
Additionally, AIAA members and website registered users will not be able to opt out of receiving e-mail communications or change their preferences via "My account" located on the AIAA website, www.AIAA.us until the request is approved by the AIAA Management.
E-newsletter subscription preferences are displayed within the AIAA member’s or site registrant’s profile located on www.AIAA.us. Upon log-in to the website, members and registrants may view their e-newsletter preferences by clicking the My account link. Other e-mail communication preferences can be updated within the Professional Information area of the Profile or by sending a written request to AIAA Management.
Changes to subscription preferences will be updated immediately, but it may take up to 14 days for the changes to be active, during which time AIAA members, site registrants, and customers may still receive emails.
E-Mail Communications from Local Chapters of the American Insurance Agents Association (AIAA)
For email communications produced and delivered by local chapters of the AIAA, AIAA members may opt out at any time by contacting their local chapter directly. Our national headquarters is not responsible for the creation, delivery, or management of “Unsubscribe” processes for our local chapters.
Our local chapters are solely responsible for implementing and managing processes allowing AIAA members to unsubscribe and re-subscribe to local chapter e-mail communication and are responsible for their own full compliance with federal e-mail communications regulations.
A directory of local chapters and their websites if any is located on www.AIAA.us.
Links to Other Websites
This Website contains links to other websites. The AIAA and its associates are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. If you want to know the privacy policies of the other websites, please refer to the organization sponsoring such website.
Updating Your User Profile
Upon written request we may correct or update your online information. Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in our records.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us by using the Contact Us form on our website or send a letter to the mailing address listed below. Please include your contact information and a detailed description of your request or privacy concern.
American Insurance Agents Association (AIAA)
Address: P.O. Box 630476, Houston, TX 77263
Phone: 832-768-6317, Toll Free (855) FOR-AIAA, (855) 367-2422
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY APPLYING FOR SERVICE(S) THROUGH OUR ONLINE APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE, OR BY USING THE SERVICE(S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACCEPT ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. If you disagree with any of the terms that follow, or do not agree to be bound by all such terms, do not use this site or any of its related services. In this agreement AIAA stands for American Insurance Agents Association, Inc. I hereby acknowledge that by selecting the “I Accept” button below, I state that I have read & understood all the terms & conditions as under: I am a duly licensed insurance agent and will fully comply with the all rules & regulations. No matter what, I clearly understand that AIAA and its staff, affiliates, associates are not responsible in any way in the processing and the outcome of the leads. I affirm that all information provided is accurate to the best of my knowledge and I am fully responsible for all the information provided in the preceding and the following sections/forms.
1. Requests & Exchange of
A lead submitted/received through this website is defined as a specific request by the consumer to seek specific information or to communicate with individuals regarding specific services or products displayed on such websites. The consumer exchanges information through the use of a form on such websites and requests that such information be exchanged for the specific reason for which the displayed ad intends. Each lead buyer pays a service transaction fee to AIAA for the purchase of each lead.
2. Abiding By Terms and Conditions:
As a lead provider/seller/buyer, you are required to abide by all terms and conditions herein and agree to such terms and conditions without exception. AIAA may at any time terminate this agreement for any violations of such terms and conditions or breach of the agreement by the lead provider/seller/buyer or for no reason.
3. Usage of AIAA Leads Portal:
The lead provider/seller/buyer agrees that usage of such leads must be in full compliance with the terms and conditions described herein as well as all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States of America and further agrees to use the leads consistent with the consumers’ specific intent in providing such information. As the lead provider/seller/buyer it is incumbent
5. Legal Parameters: You, as the lead buyer, confirm to AIAA that your sole intention for the use of purchased leads is commensurate with the intent for which they are intended and will not be used for any other purpose. You further agree that your representation herein comes with the full authorization of the company, firm or organization that you have conveyed yourself as belonging to. Furthermore, your representation to purchase such leads received from AIAA or www.AIAA.us is in no way a violation of any law, regulation or ordinance for which you are governed in any local as a lead buyer. You agree that AIAA have not made any other representations, warranties or covenants that are not part of this agreement. You also acknowledge and confirm that you have been made aware that neither AIAA nor www.AIAA.us performs or undergoes any investigative process, due diligence or the like of which would determine or verify the validity of any leads sold by or through AIAA. You, as the lead buyer, further agree that you will provide AIAA with all germane contact information as required by AIAA to conduct business with you or your company.
6. Indemnification: YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD AIAA AND AIAA.US AND OUR PARTNERS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OF INFORMATION, ATTORNEYS, ADVERTISERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, CLAIM AND
EXPENSE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOUR USE OF THE LEADS OR OUR WEBSITE.
7. Legal Claims: Any and all legal claims arising out of or related to this agreement shall be brought in Harris County, Houston, TX and you agree to this location and further agree to settle such claim solely through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules. Each claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and not intermingled with any other such claims by any other party. All fees and expenses shall be borne upon each party as their own with the exception of the arbitration fees, which will be halved, by each party.
8. Disclaimers: You agree, as the lead seller/provider/buyer, to hold AIAA and AIAA.us harmless of any losses, dAIAAges, violations of law, defAIAAtory acts, errors or omissions sustained or incurred by you as the lead seller/provider/buyer or by that of a 3rd party as a result of your selling/buying leads to/from or through AIAA. You agree, that your use of the leads purchased or your use of our website is without warranty, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of accuracy, non-fringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. You further agree that AIAA and AIAA.us are not responsible for your actions nor the actions of any person or company with which you do business and you agree by using our website or by purchasing the leads, that any cause of action which results in liability on your behalf or that of another is solely your responsibility or the party to whom you have elected to do business with. AIAA, AIAA.us and its employees will not share in any liability, which you have caused or have suffered from as a result of purchasing, selling or misusing leads received from our company. You agree to this disclaimer in its entirety when you use our website or when you sell/submit/purchase leads to/from/through AIAA or www.AIAA.us.
9. Liability: AIAA AND AIAA.US DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAIAAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAIAAGES) IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM (A) THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY LEAD; (B) ANY TRANSACTION OR COMMUNICATION BETWEEN YOU, CUSTOMER AND THE LEAD BUYER/PROVIDER/SELLER; OR (C) THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION (OR FAILURE TO FUNCTION OR OPERATE) OF OUR WEBSITE, EVEN IF AIAA OR AIAA.US ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AIAA OR AIAA.US SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAIAAGES EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO AIAA OR TO WWW.AIAA.US FOR SUCH LEADS THAT GAVE RISE TO THE DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER AIAA NOR AIAA.US WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAIAAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN LEAD BUYERS AND LEAD SELLERS, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON LEAD BUYERS' OR LEAD SELLERS' WEBSITES. 10. Full and Final Agreement THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE TERMINATED BY AIAA OR AIAA.US OR THE LEAD BUYER/SELER AT ANY TIME FOR SPECIFIC REASONS OR FOR NO REASON. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENT THE FULL AND FINAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE PARTIES AFOREMENTIONED HEREIN AND THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR AGREEMENTS WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL. SHOULD ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT BE HELD INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE, THAT PORTION OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL BE CONSTRUED CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW AND THE REMAINING PARTS OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
10. Special Conditions: No Buyer Agent can have more than 3 open leads at a time. Lead buying agent must make sure before buying another lead that he/she does not have 3 open leads. He/she must close any of the 3 previous leads before he/she is eligible to buy a new lead through the AIAA Lead Portal.
All leads purchased are NON-Refundable.
Last updated: January 24, 2012